Friday, September 21, 2012

Borderlands 2 review

 
Hey everyone MrCoolJoeCool here giving my review of Borderlands 2. First off I'm a pretty hardcore   gamer got around 75000 thousand gamerscore for the 360 though I couldn't ever get into RPG except for Mass Effect. I've played borderlands 1 but it bored my brain out but after watching some trailers I gave 2 a chance and I love it! The arty graphics are sweet a real breath of fresh air, the gameplay really improved where you had to shoot and million bullets and they still come at you unfazed in the first one to 100 shot and they stagger when you shoot the, ragdall is great, and the characters mesh perfectly with the story and look not to serious & not overly funny where it takes away from the story.

I give it a 8 out of 10 here is some of my gameplay below. PS - first blog how did i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment